Group 2 decided to come up with different concerns pertaining to our Course:
1. Programs/ Activities in HRM
- We talked about the programs of the HRM and we concluded that HRM lacks attention particularly in programs and activities that would enhance the skills and abilities of the students in different areas of the Hotel and Restaurant Management. Although activities could lead to not focusing on the academics but then, we only want to emphasize that activities such as Baking Contest, Seminars in Food and Beverage, Seminars in Hotels and many more.
- about the facilities, we observed that the facilities were not that broad enough for the students. Although we’re contented about it but of course we’re thingking of the long term. As graduating student, we were also concerned for the lower batch of HRM.
3. Providing Market (ingredients for the students)
- About Providing Market, we also suggest that in our kitchen there should have a market.So that the students will not be rushing the supermarkets owr wet markets just to buy ingredients.
Leader: JM Hermogino
Assistant Leader: Arbie Clare Flores
Secretary: Regine Pamela Legaspi
Treasurer: Nerwin de Guzman
Presentation Director: Raymond Cruz
Members: Jeska Buan and Gu Jia Liang
Raymond Cruz (Leader)
2054 Rizal Ave. Sta. Cruz Manila
Nerwin de Guzman ( Treasurer)
Blk 41 Lot 1 Evergreen Village Bayumbong Novaliches, Caloocan City
Arbie Clare Flores (Assistant Leader)
#0663 San Agustin Betis Guagua Pampanga
Jeska Buan (member)
1241 Villaruel St. Tondo Manila
JM Hermogino ( Leader)
G. Tolentino St. Sampaloc Manila
Gu Jia Liang (member)
1396 Narcisa Rizal St. Tondo Manila
Regine Pamela Legaspi ( secretary)
20 D F Cruz St. Pasco Ave. Santolan Pasig City
1. In presenting the powerpoint Raymond Cruz is in-charge.
2. meeting Place: SCHOOL ( pavillion) -nearest place for all
3. Attendance every meeting *There’s a penalty of “merienda for ka-group for every absent.”
4. FUND: collect money for the contribution in printing the drafts and outputs.
5. Every Group member will be given assigned tasks such as as researching and typing. The member should participate in submitting ON-TIME.
6. Late-Comers: incharge of printing the drafts/ outputs.
7. There should be envelope/ folder for the drafts/ outputs.
TQM TOPIC: PROGRAMS and/or ACTIVITIES in HOTEL and RESTAURANT MANGEMENT
TQM TOPIC OUTLINE:
a. Title Page
c. Table of Contents
I. Problem Statement
A. Major Problems
B. Minor Problems
II. Root Causes
III. Fishbone Diagram
IV. Recommendation and Benefits
V. Implementation Plan
VI. Survey/ Results
A. Survey Results
TQM Paper Outline:
- Powerpoint: designing and editing, Raymond Cruz and Gu Jia Liang
- Researching of data: Jeska Buan, Arbie Flores, Nerwin de Guzman, Regine Legaspi
- Editing of the researched data and information: JM Hermogino